Emergency Information Cabinets
A Safety Data Sheet (SDS), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), or Product Safety Data Sheet (PSDS) is an important component of product stewardship, occupational safety and health, and spill-handling procedures. MSDS formats can vary from source to source within a country depending on national requirements.
MSDS is a widely used system for cataloging information on chemicals, chemical compounds, and chemical mixtures. MSDS information may include instructions for the safe use and potential hazards associated with a particular material or product. The MSDS should be available for reference in the area where the chemicals are being stored or in use.
An Emergency Information Cabinet keeps these important documents secure and readily available to users whilst protecting them from moisture and dirt.
- Store important documents or emergency information, such as MSDS.
- Large or small, two sizes available. Enough for MSDS binder.
- Manufactured from high-visibility red powder-coated steel construction
- Large “EMERGENCY INFORMATION” label in white lettering.
- Lockable, rain-proof (weatherproof).
|CLA-035-AA-A||350 mm||150 mm||425 mm|
|CLA-050-AA-A||500 mm||156 mm||600 mm|
#Extra steel shelves can be ordered.