Combustible liquid cabinet
Suitable for combustible liquids such as Diesel oil, Fuel oil, Kerosene, Oil, Mineral oil, Ethylene glycol, Glycerol etc.
- FM Approvals certified, comply with NFPA & OSHA regulations.
- Heavy-duty steel construction.
- Lead-free epoxy powder coating finish.
- Double wall construction with 38mm air space efficiently isolates from combustion.
- Galvanized steel shelves.
- 3-point self-latching doors with all non-spark latching.
- Paddle handle locking latch.
- 2mm cold-rolled continuous piano hinge.
- Adjustable zinc plated leveling
- Dual 2” vents with caps and flame arrester placed at both side of cabinets.
- Large warning label.
- Static grounding wire (UL listed).
- 2 inch deep leak-tight containment sump.
※ Sliding door cabinets are available, if needed, please contact your local sales representative for detail.
※ Extra steel shelves can be ordered.